- Hi, I’m Michelle and the owner of Motivated Fitness.
- My training journey started in 2009 when I trained and competed in a Olympic Triathlon and London marathon for which I raised a substantial amount for charity.
- I then went to Preston college and qualified as a personal trainer in 2011/12. I built my personal training business Motivated Affordable Training from my home.
- Motivated Fitness opening was always my big dream, and now with the hard work of myself and the others around me it has become a reality.
- I am deeply passionate about my business and the future of this gym.
- I want every woman that comes through the door to regain their confidence and enjoy their exercise time.
- Hi, I’m Kirsty!
- I have danced ballet, tap, modern, contemporary, jazz and street since the age of three years old.
- I have organised my own dance troop “Burst” to compete in competition and in 2014 we came first out of twenty other dance troops.
- I have also been involved in dancing shows where we performed The Lion King, Annie, Blues Brothers and many more.
- I have studied sports development and fitness coaching at college and am now working towards my personal trainer diploma.
- I want to make people feel better about themselves and achieve their goals.
- Hi, I’m Sarah!
- I have just graduated from university doing a business and management degree.
- Michelle’s business venture is truly inspiring! I am super excited to be involved with motivated fitness!
- Michelle was my personal trainer in 2014 and we then went on to be training buddies.
- I love working out and all the benefits that come with it.
- I understand why women are intimidated in larger gyms and feel like they can’t go in the free weights area. With our women’s only policy, you will be able to do whatever suits you in a relaxed atmosphere, with no intimidation.
- I am looking forward to meeting new people and helping them reach their goal.
- Hi, I’m Molly!
- I have danced a range of styles including ballet, tap, contemporary, freestyle, cheerleading, latin and ballroom since the age of two years old.
- I thoroughly enjoy training in the gym, I love working out and the effect it has on your body and mind.
- I have been in various dancing shows and competitions which I absolutely loved.
- I am a fully qualified Beauty Therapist and Nail Technician, I am very passionate about this.
- I want to help others feel good about themselves and achieve their goals.
- Hi, I’m Holly!
- I’m so excited to be part of Motivated Fitness as I’m extremely passionate about sport and helping others!
- I’m currently studying Sport and Exercise Science at university
- I love cycling and weight training (don’t worry ladies, weights are friends, not enemy’s!)
- I’m so happy to be part of this lovely environment and can’t wait to offer advice and help
- Hi, I’m Ellie.
- I have recently started working at Motivated Fitness and absolutely love it and all of the girls who work and train here.
- I enjoy going to the gym myself with my friends and regularly do the fun classes there!
- One of the reasons I love working out is for how good and energised it makes me feel after it.
- I love to help the girls at motivated fitness feel like this, as well as helping them achieve their goals.
- I am due to graduate from Liverpool John Moores University in July after studying Psychology for 3 years.
- I love meeting new people and have already met loads of new people through this lovely and friendly women’s only gym!
- Hi, I’m Jasmine.
- I have just started my apprenticeship here in gym instructing/personal training.
- I love working out because of the effects it has on my body- physically and mentally. In the future, I’m looking to compete in body building.
- I love Motivated Fitness because we help empower women. Every time they come in we are always there to help. We cater to their needs in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
- I’m looking forward to helping women feel good about themselves!
MON: 08:00 – 19:00
TUE: 08:00 – 19:00
WED: 08:00 – 19:00
THU: 08:00 – 19:00
FRI: 08:00 – 19:00
SAT: 09:00 – 14:00
SUN: 10:00 – 14:00
> Exclusive ladies only training centre
> All ages and abilities are welcome
> Fun friendly atmosphere
> VIP attention
> Build confidence
> Daily workouts
> Healthy diet and lifestyle advice
> Antenatal and postnatal exercise programmes